Chili. These recipes are the chili cook-off champions! These recipes are all ready to eat in half an hour or less. There's a chili here to satisfy any craving!
Certain locations may also have Chili's Presidente® and Patron® Margaritas available for to-go purchases. Purchases must be made with a food order. While supplies last (and they're going fast!). You can have Chili using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chili
- You need 1 packages of Chili Seasoning (Mild).
- It’s 1/3 cup of Low Sodium Chicken Broth.
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Turkey.
- You need 1 can of Diced Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of Kidney Beans.
- Prepare 1 can of Pinto Beans.
- It’s of Toppings.
- You need 1/2 cup of Shredded Cheese.
- You need 1 cup of Chopped Green Onions.
- Prepare 1 of Sour Cream.
Questo sito consente l'invio di cookie di terze parti per inviarti pubblicità e servizi in linea con le tue preferenze. Chiudendo questo banner, scorrendo questa pagina o cliccando qualunque suo elemento acconsenti all'uso dei cookie. Find hearty chili recipes from the chefs at FoodNetwork.com, including recipes for turkey, vegetarian and green chilis. Place the ground beef in a large pot and throw in the garlic.
Chili step by step
- Brown meat in a large sauce pan on medium high heat. Drain fat if needed..
- Stir in seasoning, chicken broth, tomatoes, and beans. Bring to a boil. Cover. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve with toppings..
Cook over medium heat until browned. Drain off the excess fat, and then pour in the tomato sauce, chili powder, cumin, oregano, salt. In a large pot over medium heat, heat oil. Cincinnati-Style Chili: Prepare as above, except omit sweet pepper, basil, and optional garnishes. Sharon's Awesome Chicago Chili "Hands down, the BEST-tasting chili." – dorpizarro.