Welcome Spring Carrot Cake.
You can have Welcome Spring Carrot Cake using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Welcome Spring Carrot Cake
- It’s of Cake:.
- Prepare 2 c of All-Purpose Flour.
- You need 2 tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- You need 2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 2 c of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 c of Canola Oil.
- You need 4 of Eggs.
- It’s 2 c of Carrots (shredded).
- Prepare 1-8 oz of can Crushed Pineapple (well drained).
- You need 1/2 c of Sweetened Flaked Coconut (optional).
- You need 1/2 c of Pecans (chopped, toasted).
- Prepare of Frosting:.
- It’s 1-8 oz of package Cream Cheese.
- It’s 1/2 c of Butter (softened).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- You need 3 1/2-4 c of Powdered Sugar.
Welcome Spring Carrot Cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray 13×9 inch baking pan with cooking spray..
- Whisk flour, cinnamon, baking powder, and baking soda in a medium bowl. Set aside..
- Beat sugar and oil in large bowl at medium speed for 2 minutes. Add eggs one at a time, beating just until blended..
- At low speed, beat in flour mixture until combined. Stir in all remaining cake ingredients. Pour into pan..
- Bake 50-55 minutes or until golden brown and toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. (Do not use a knife to test, it makes the middle sink in.) Cool completely on wire rack..
- Beat cream cheese, butter and vanilla in large bowl at medium speed until combined. Spread frosting over top of cake..