Overnight French toast bake. For the French toast: Grease the baking pan with butter. Tear the bread into chunks, or cut into cubes, and evenly distribute in the pan. Arrange half the bread cubes in the dish, and top with cream cheese cubes.
Quick and easy Baked French Toast Casserole you can make the day before and refrigerate overnight so it's ready to bake and enjoy in the morning. Simple ingredients that you put together overnight and pop in the oven the next morning! How about we change that for you this year? You can have Overnight French toast bake using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Overnight French toast bake
- You need of Bread.
- It’s 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Vanilla.
- You need of Cinnamon optional.
- You need of Toppings.
- It’s of Confectioner sugar for dusting.
- Prepare of Syrup.
How about you prep a delicious breakfast bake the night before and pop it into the oven while y'all open gifts and have a piping hot, gooey, and AMAZING breakfast. Well, this french toast bake is the perfect way to start your day and meet your hedonistic sense. Topped with a little maple syrup or honey is simply overwhelming. Not to mention it could feed your entire family and most of your neighbors.
Overnight French toast bake step by step
- Melt butter in microwave.
- In a bowl mix (mix well) melted butter and brown sugar together. In a 13×9 baking dish cover the bottom of it with the butter and brown sugar mixture cover evenly..
- In a bowl mix eggs milk and vanilla.
- Place bread slices on top of brown sugar and butter mixture.I cut one piece of bread to fit on the side because it had a big gap I did that for both layers and Iam happy that I did, that is optional but I’d did it to get more..
- Using half of the egg and milk mixture pour over each piece of bread (can sprinkle cinnamon at this point if you like).
- Add the 2nd layer of bread and add the rest of the egg and milk mixture to each piece of bread and can add more cinnamon on top if you like. Wrap up and place in Refrigerator overnight..
- Bake at 350 for 30 mins with aluminum foil on. Remove foil after 30 mins and cook for 15 more mins..
- Notes- I put it on the broiler setting for the last 2-5 mins to get the top done a little more and a little crunch to it. I cut this into strips Iam not sure if you can see that in the picture, because this was made for kids or can cut it the shape of the bread..
If you have a crowd for breakfast, overnight French toast is a winning idea. Instead of standing over the stove, cooking slice after slice, it bakes in the oven and emerges puffed and golden and ready for a big glug of maple syrup. Try making it with a stale loaf that you forgot to eat amid all the other holiday. Overnight French Toast Makes Breakfast Easy. The past few days, I've been spending time with some awesome bloggers in San Francisco.